Clicking on the pictures will enlarge them. I have included word counts at the bottom of each post. I hope you enjoy my journal!
This blog is a class project for my Visual Anthropology class; as such it is for educational purposes only. All photos posted here are taken by the blog author unless otherwise noted. If any problem with the posting of a particular photo is brought to my attention, I will earnestly review the problem and review the photo if necessary.
License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Introduction
I have collected some pictures, both old and new, to touch upon some aspects of Japanese society and life here in Japan. As someone from Japan who has lived here all their life, I realize my view of Japan is drastically different from that of people who have recently come here. Regardless, I have enjoyed considering the things that I perhaps had not considered until writing about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment